Having your children at the same school can not only be helpful for your logistics but for their emotional growth as well. In order to assist families with multiple children at our school, we offer a multi-student discount according to a sliding scale (below). Please note: the multi-student discount will be applied in chronological order and is not applicable to Preschool students.
- Oldest Child – No discount
- Second oldest child – 10% discount
- Third oldest child – 20% discount
- Additional children – 75% off for each additional child
East Richland’s financial aid program is available to those families demonstrating a financial need and who do not qualify for the Ohio EdChoice or West Virginia Hope scholarships. Financial aid is awarded yearly and must be applied for each school year.
Financial Aid applications may be turned into the main school office located in the Elementary building. All information provided will be held in strict confidence and reviewed only by administration and the School Board. Financial Aid will be based on the following priorities:
- Students returning from the previous school year and who are members/regular attendees of East Richland Friends Church.
- New students from families who are members/regular attendees of East Richland Friends Church.
- Students returning from the previous school year from other congregations.
- Students from other congregations.